Landscape Lighting – LED Landscape Lighting – LED Path Lights – Kichler 15857AZT
Pierced Dome Bronze Kichler LED Path Light
A unique new LED path light! The Pierced Dome Bronze Kichler LED Path Light casts a sophisticated floral pattern of LED light on pathways and landscaping.
Meet the new standard for low voltage LED path and spread applications.
The brightness, color rendering and energy efficiency of Kichler Design Pro LED lights is now available in a host of LED path and spread offerings. Give seasonal flowers a striking nighttime accent. And do it all with easy to install highly efficient low voltage LED technology.
Superior design offerings
- Compact low voltage LED chip creates sleek, stylized silhouettes that were never before possible.
- Engineered optics optimize light output and beam spread, ensuring that each fixture delivers a solid punch of LED light exactly where its needed.
- Plenty of lumen power giving off as much light as traditional path light using 1/4 the energy.
- LED Color temperature matches traditional halogen light.
- LED fixtures work independently or can be combined to create dynamic displays.
Finish Textured Architectural Bronze (15857AZT)
Dimensions Height 21.5″, Width 6.25″
LED Light Source 4 Watt Integrated LEDs and Driver which provides light output comparable to a standard 20 watt path light
|LED Power Usage at 12V AC Input|
|VA Total: 5.8|
|Watts Total: 4|
|*Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer|
Wiring 30″ of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied.
Mounting Accessories Included 8″ In-ground stake
|Optional Mounting Accessories|
|15601 – Surface Mounting Flange|
|15607 – Tree/Surface Mounting Bracket|
*Low voltage magnetic transformer required Browse Transformers
Separate driver is not required with this LED path light. Not for use with electronic transformers.
|Footcandles/Distance from Fixture Center|
|Distance from light||0′||1′||2′||3′||4′||5′||6′||7′||8′|
Jim OConnor (verified owner) –
I recently purchased a few of these lights for my pathway. They are very easy to install and give off more light than my previous pathway lights which used 11 watt bulbs. I’m glad I finally switched to the led style. No more changing lightbulbs! They also save on energy due to the low wattage. I highly recommend. Also the service at Light your night was excellent!