Landscape Lighting – LED Landscape Lighting – LED Path Lights – Kichler 15821
Llenita™ LED Path Light
The Llenita Bronze Kichler LED Path Light has clean lines, rich tones, and sturdy construction. Use it in a variety of landscape styles to add beautiful lighting.
Meet the new standard for low voltage LED path and spread applications.
The brightness, color rendering and energy efficiency of Kichler Design Pro LED lights is now available in a host of LED path and spread offerings. Give seasonal flowers a striking nighttime accent. And do it all with easy to install highly efficient low voltage LED technology.
Superior design offerings
- Compact low voltage LED chip creates sleek, stylized silhouettes that were never before possible.
- Engineered optics optimize light output and beam spread, ensuring that each fixture delivers a solid punch of LED light exactly where its needed.
- Plenty of lumen power giving off as much light as traditional path light using 1/4 the energy.
- LED Color temperature matches traditional halogen light.
- LED fixtures work independently or can be combined to create dynamic displays.
Housing Aluminum, Cast Brass, Copper (with Natural Brass Accents) (Copper and brass will naturally patina over time)
Color Temperature Warm White (2700k) Pure White (3000k)
Finish Textured Architectural Bronze (AZT), Bronzed Brass (BBR), Unfinished Copper (CO)
Dimensions Height 15″, Width 6.25″
LED Light Source 4 watt integrated LEDs and Driver which provides light output comparable to a standard 20 watt path light
|LED Power Usage at 12V AC Input|
|VA Total: 5.8|
|Watts Total: 4|
|*Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer|
Wiring 30″ of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied.
Mounting Accessories Included 8″ In-ground stake
|Optional Mounting Accessories|
|15601 – Surface Mounting Flange|
|15607 – Tree/Surface Mounting Bracket|
Separate driver is not required with this LED path light. Not for use with electronic transformers.
|Footcandles/Distance from Fixture Center|
|Distance from light||0′||1′||2′||3′||4′||5′||6′||7′||8′|
*Low voltage magnetic transformer required Browse Transformers
There are no reviews yet.