Landscape Lighting – LED Landscape Lighting – LED Path Lights – Kichler 15811
Short Stem Dome Kichler LED Path Light in Bronze
The Short Stem Dome Kichler LED Path Light is a shorter version of the LED Dome Path Light (15810). It is designed for use in lower plantings and smaller garden areas.
Meet the standard for low voltage LED path and spread applications.
The brightness, color rendering and energy efficiency of Kichler Design Pro LED lights is now available in a host of LED path and spread offerings. Give seasonal flowers a striking nighttime accent. And do it all with easy to install highly efficient low voltage LED technology.
Superior design offerings
- Compact low voltage LED chip creates sleek, stylized silhouettes that were never before possible.
- Engineered optics optimize light output and beam spread, ensuring that each fixture delivers a solid punch of LED light exactly where its needed.
- Plenty of lumen power giving off as much light as traditional path light using 1/4 the energy.
- LED Color temperature matches traditional halogen light.
- LED fixtures work independently or can be combined to create dynamic displays.
Housing Cast Aluminum
Color Temperature Warm White (2700k) Pure White (3000k)
Finish Textured Architectural Bronze (15811AZT)
Dimensions Height 15″, Width 8.25″
LED Light Source 4 Watt Integrated LEDs and Driver which provides light output comparable to a standard 20 watt path light
|LED Power Usage at 12V AC Input|
|VA Total: 5.8|
|Watts Total: 4|
|*Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer|
Wiring 36″ of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied.
Mounting Accessories Included 8″ In-ground stake
|Optional Mounting Accessories|
|15601 – Surface Mounting Flange|
|15607 – Tree/Surface Mounting Bracket|
|Footcandles/Distance from Fixture Center|
|Distance from light||0′||1′||2′||3′||4′||5′||6′||7′||8′|
There are no reviews yet.