Supplies – Lamps & Bulbs – Kichler G4/T3 Bi-Pin LED Lamp | 18042 | 18043 | 18044
Equivalent to a 20 Watt Halogen Lamp
Kichler has just introduced a whole new line of replacement LED lamps. There has never been a reliable bi-pin replacement lamp until now. It is a completely sealed, wet-location approved design. The electronics are weather coated and epoxy potted to match the end-use application, assuring superior durability for all-weather performance. All of the bulbs have a cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for enhanced thermal management. They are backed by Kichler’s 6-year warranty.
LED retrofit lamps are the easiest way to convert your existing landscape lighting system to a “green” lighting solution. Reduce your energy costs buy as much as 80% by just changing a light bulb. Because you are reducing the amount of wattage on the transformer you can also add more lights to your system!
Kichler G4/T3 Bi-Pin Replacement Lamp’s not only work great in pathway lights but many deck lights as well.
- Potted and/or coated electronics protect against moisture.
- Generates consistent light output for systems with an operating range from 9-volts to 15-volts with no loss in light output because of constant current driver designs.
- Designed and listed for outdoor use in enclosed fixtures or wet locations.
- Cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for increased thermal management.
- Integrated, high output Cree® LEDs tightly binned for high CRI, color uniformity an color quality.
- 30,000 hour life in an enclosed fixture.
- FCC compliance ensures no interference with other electronic devices.
- High total lumens and lumens per watt (efficacy).
- Custom optics deliver center-to-edge beam uniformity.
|SPECIFICATIONS – Kichler S8 Wedge Base LED Lamp