Supplies – Lamps & Bulbs – Kichler 7 Watt LED PAR20 Wet Location
| 18081 | 18082 | 18083 | 18084 | 18085 | 18086 |
Equivalent to a 35 Watt Halogen Lamp
Kichler has just introduced a whole new line of replacement LED lamps. There has never been a reliable PAR20 replacement lamp until now. It is a completely sealed, wet-location approved design. The electronics are weather coated and epoxy potted to match the end-use application, assuring superior durability for all-weather performance. All of the bulbs have a cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for enhanced thermal management. They are backed by Kichler’s 6-year warranty.
LED retrofit lamps are the easiest way to convert your existing landscape lighting system to a “green” lighting solution. Reduce your energy costs buy as much as 80% by just changing a light bulb.
Kichler LED PAR20 Lamp’s work great in landscape, outdoor and security lighting fixtures.
- Potted and/or coated electronics protect against moisture.
- Generates consistent light output for systems with an operating range from 120-volts to 277-volts with no loss in light output because of constant current driver designs.
- Designed and listed for outdoor use in enclosed fixtures or wet locations.
- Cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for increased thermal management.
- Integrated, high output Cree® LEDs tightly binned for high CRI, color uniformity and color quality.
- 30,000 hour life in an enclosed fixture.
- FCC compliance ensures no interference with other electronic devices.
- High total lumens and lumens per watt (efficacy).
- Custom optics deliver center-to-edge beam uniformity.
|Kichler 7 Watt PAR20 LED Lamp|
|Bulb Shape||• PAR20|
|Rated Life||• 30,000 Hours|
|Color Temperature||• 2700K, 3000K, 4200K – Same as Kichler LED Landscape Lights|
|Beam Spread||• 25° Wide Spot, 40° Flood|