Landscape Lighting – LED Landscape Lighting – LED Path Lights – Kichler 15843
Decorative Hammered Roof LED Path Light
Pierced shade sheds decorative patterned light over shrubs and gardens with the benefits of energy saving LED landscape lighting technology. Coordinates with matching LED deck light 15763.
Meet the new standard for low voltage LED path and spread applications.
The brightness, color rendering and energy efficiency of Kichler Design Pro LED lights is now available in a host of LED path and spread offerings. Give seasonal flowers a striking nighttime accent. And do it all with easy to install highly efficient low voltage LED technology.
Superior design offerings
- Compact low voltage LED chip creates sleek, stylized silhouettes that were never before possible.
- Engineered optics optimize light output and beam spread, ensuring that each fixture delivers a solid punch of LED light exactly where its needed.
- Plenty of lumen power giving off as much light as traditional path light using 1/4 the energy.
- LED Color temperature matches traditional halogen light.
- LED fixtures work independently or can be combined to create dynamic displays.
Housing Brass or Copper (copper will naturally patina over time)
Color Temperature Warm White (2700k) Pure White (3000k)
Finish Tannery Bronze (TZT) Copper (CO)
Dimensions Height 22″, Width 8″
LED Light Source 4 Watt Integrated LEDs and Driver
|LED Power Usage at 12V AC Input|
|VA Total: 5.8|
|Watts Total: 4|
|*Multiply fixture VA by the number of fixtures used to determine size of transformer|
Wiring 53″ of usable #18-2, SPT-1-W leads. Cable connector supplied.
Mounting Accessories Included 8″ In-ground stake
Separate driver is not required with this LED path light. Not for use with electronic transformers.
|Optional Mounting Accessories|
|15601 – Surface Mounting Flange|
|15607 – Tree/Surface Mounting Bracket|
Footcandles/Distance from Fixture Center
|Distance from light||0′||1′||2′||3′||4′||5′||6′||7′||8′|