Supplies – Lamps & Bulbs – Kichler 11 Watt Par36/AR111 LED Lamp
| 18029 |
Equivalent to a 50 Watt Halogen Lamp
Kichler has just introduced a whole new line of replacement LED lamps. There has never been a reliable PAR36/AR111 replacement lamp until now. It is a completely sealed, wet-location approved design. The electronics are weather coated and epoxy potted to match the end-use application, assuring superior durability for all-weather performance. All of the bulbs have a cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for enhanced thermal management. They are backed by Kichler’s 6-year warranty.
LED retrofit lamps are the easiest way to convert your existing landscape lighting system to a “green” lighting solution. Reduce your energy costs buy as much as 80% by just changing a light bulb. Because you are reducing the amount of wattage on the transformer you can also add more lights to your system!
Kichler 11 Watt LED PAR36/AR111 Lamp’s work great in your existing up-lights and down-lights.
- Potted and/or coated electronics protect against moisture.
- Generates consistent light output for systems with an operating range from 9-volts to 15-volts with no loss in light output because of constant current driver designs.
- Designed and listed for outdoor use in enclosed fixtures or wet locations.
- Cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for increased thermal management.
- Integrated, high output Cree® LEDs tightly binned for high CRI, color uniformity an color quality.
- 30,000 hour life in an enclosed fixture.
- FCC compliance ensures no interference with other electronic devices.
- High total lumens and lumens per watt (efficacy).
- Custom optics deliver center-to-edge beam uniformity.
|Kichler 11 Watt LED PAR36/AR111 LED Lamp|
|Bulb Shape||• PAR36/AR111|
|Rated Life||• 30,000 Hours|
|Color Temperature||• 2700K, 3000K, 4200K – Same as Kichler LED Landscape Lights|
|Beam Spread||• 15° Spot, 25° Wide Spot, 40° Flood|