LED Landscape Lighting – LED Deck Lighting – Cast CEWL5LED1
Cast Engineered LED Wall Light
Compact, Rugged and Versatile
Installed under capstone.
Installed between wall blocks.
Attractive wall light constructed of solid bronze with a flat copper bracket for easy flush mounting under capstones, between courses of block and under railings.
LED version hosts a fully integrated LED source with constant current driver and excellent thermal management. LED board is rated for 60,500 hrs. with minimal lumen degradation and warranty of 5 years. LED board is replaceable. (More details in Specifications tab.)
- Solid bronze construction, highly corrosion resistant, naturally weathers to a beautiful patina.
- Solid copper bracket allows for quick installation in a variety of locations. Bracket is thin enough so it does not interfere with retaining wall construction.
- Bracket extends from back of fixture so it is hidden from view, allowing seamless flush-mounting with no visible hardware.
- Bracket can be bent, removed or cut for specialized applications.
- Light source housing with internal reflector enclosed within frosted glass lens for a wide even light distribution (no hot spots).
- Light source protected from sprinklers and rain.
- Pre-wired with 25’ tin-coated No-Ox® marine grade wire.
CEWL5LED1: Integrated LED board thermally bonded to fixture casting.
- Estimated Life (L70: 60,500 hrs., 5-year warranty
- Input Power: At 12 volts AC – 3 watts; at 12 volts DC – 3.8 watts
- Input Voltage: Accepts 8 to 24 volts (AC or DC). For DC operation, unit is polarity independent.
- Input Current: 0.26 amps
- Power factor: 0.80 +/- 0.10
- Surge Protection: TVS Transient Voltage Suppressor (36V)
- LED Current Regulation: 5% across voltage range
- Light output from LED array: 105 lumens (avg.)
- Light output from luminaire: 75 lumens (avg.) (8 – 15% greater for DC)
- Luminous Efficacy: 20 – 30 lumens per watt
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2,700° K (avg.) (warm white)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85 typical
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 120° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Moisture Protection: conformal coating assembly (except LED lens)
- Thermal Management: Assembly is thermally bonded to fixture body; LED Junction: 63.0° C @25° C ambient
- Light Source: (2) Nichia LED’s with constant current driver
- No electrolytic capacitors, includes all high-temperature components