Supplies – Lamps & Bulbs – Kichler 4 Watt MR16 LED Lamp
| 18000 | 18001 | 18002 | 18003 | 18004 | 18005 | 18006 | 18007 | 18008 | 18009 | 18010 | 18011 |
Equivalent to a 20 Watt Halogen Lamp
Kichler has just introduced a whole new line of replacement LED lamps. There has never been a reliable wedge base replacement lamp until now. It is a completely sealed, wet-location approved design. The electronics are weather coated and epoxy potted to match the end-use application, assuring superior durability for all-weather performance. All of the bulbs have a cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for enhanced thermal management. They are backed by Kichler’s 6-year warranty.
LED retrofit lamps are the easiest way to convert your existing landscape lighting system to a “green” lighting solution. Reduce your energy costs buy as much as 80% by just changing a light bulb. Because you are reducing the amount of wattage on the transformer you can also add more lights to your system!
Kichler LED MR16 Lamp’s work great in your existing up-lights and down-lights.
- Potted and/or coated electronics protect against moisture.
- Generates consistent light output for systems with an operating range from 9-volts to 15-volts with no loss in light output because of constant current driver designs.
- Designed and listed for outdoor use in enclosed fixtures or wet locations.
- Cast aluminum heat sink, anodized black, for increased thermal management.
- Integrated, high output Cree® LEDs tightly binned for high CRI, color uniformity an color quality.
- 30,000 hour life in an enclosed fixture.
- FCC compliance ensures no interference with other electronic devices.
- High total lumens and lumens per watt (efficacy).
- Custom optics deliver center-to-edge beam uniformity.
|Kichler 4 Watt LED MR16 LED Lamp|
|Bulb Shape||• MR16|
|Rated Life||• 30,000 Hours|
|Color Temperature||• 2700K, 3000K, 4200K – Same as Kichler LED Landscape Lights|
|Beam Spread||• 15° Spot, 25° Wide Spot, 40° Flood, 60° Wide Flood|